Tension Device for Perfect
Crocheting and Knitting
Directions for Use:
- Push the flap out of the notch in frame and place yarn/thread between flap and frame. Return flap into notch and Cro - Knit is threaded.
- Place Cro - Knit on any finger with square frame to inside of hand and moveable flap toward finger tips.
- Pull thread toward frame, not flap.
- To adjust tension turn nut on shaft to add or remove tension as desired.
- If Ring is too large for finger, place rubber band around ring prongs after ring is on finger.
The Cro-Knit is designed to:
- Keep uniform Tension.
- Keep Yarn from Twisting
- Save wrapping around fingers.
- Faster work.
- Multiple workers on one project, if tension is not changed.
Manufactured in the USA by:
760 Mellish Dr.
Lapeer, MI 48446
Under License from the patent holder
Address all questions toCro-Knit.
The Cro-Knit may currently be purchased online at:
- Keepsake Pattern Works.
- Direct from the manufacturer.
To report problems with this website please email a description of the problem to: The Webmaster.
Return to the Main page.
This page Created on Tue 28 Mar 2006 and last updated on December 14 2007.